EASTON (November 14, 2014) – R+D ARCHITECTURE, headed by Karen W. Ramsey AIA and William G. Dohe AIA, was awarded a SAGE Award for their design of Greenspace at Madison, in Scranton, PA.
The SAGE Awards, Scranton Awards for Growth and Excellence, recognize the outstanding efforts, talent, creativity and innovation within the northeastern Pennsylvania business community. The SAGE Awards are administered by The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce and MetroAction.
Each year, Chamber members are encouraged to apply for the various awards. The numerous award categories apply to new and emerging businesses, seasoned veterans and various industries.
The Chamber received more than 100 applications, from which a group of community Leader and professionals teamed up to select finalists. Three finalists were selected for each category. The winners were announced at the annual Chamber Gala in November.
Dubbed the "Quincy Avenue Apartments and Learning Center" the project was awarded the Pride & Progress Interior Renovations Award. Project Team:
- William Dohe AIA LEED AP - Principal-in-Charge
- Karen W. Ramsey, Architect - Building History
- Ryan G. Welty - Project Architect
- Howard Browning - Project Team
- Martin-Rogers Associates - MEP Engineers (Randy Levine, PE)
- Greenman-Pedersen - Structural Engineers (David Johns, PE)